UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thanks to all who entered!
It sounds crazy and Jetsons-like, but it’s true: you actually CAN eat chocolate that makes your skin look great.
I wrote about the ingestible trend a couple of years ago for ELLE Canada, and at the time there wasn’t much on the market in Canada in the way of tasty ingestible skincare.
So I’m very happy to report that the clever folks at Genuine Health have come out with Healthy Skin Chocolate Soft Chews. They’re formulated with powerhouse ingredients like cocoa seed extract, lycopene, collagen and antioxidants (which help protect your skin against aging free radicals). And if you eat just three of them a day, you’ll reap the following AMAZING skin benefits within 21 days:
- Increased skin hydration and moisture
- Improved skin elasticity and thickness
- Decreased dry, flaky and rough skin
- Improved blood flow to the skin, with decreased UV-ray irritations
- Visibly more radiant, healthier skin
I’ve been munching on these for a couple of weeks now, and trust me—they’re so yummy I’ve been averaging six a day instead of the recommended three. (Oops!) But hey—it’s a guilt-free indulgence because they’re 100% natural with no artificial flavours, colours, sweetners or preservatives. (And for those of us avoiding wheat, yeast, eggs and soy, they’re free of those ingredients too.)
Wanna try them too? I’m giving away FIVE of them—here’s what to do if you want to WIN:
1. Subscribe to BeautyEditor.ca’s email newletter or RSS feed.
2. Send me an email with the subject line “Chocolate” and include your name, address and telephone number.
The first five people to respond will each receive one package of Genuine Health Healthy Skin Chocolate Soft Chews. Please note: you must be a resident of Canada to win.