In a beauty pinch? Gawdawful advice from Cosmo…

Megan Fox Cosmo October 2009

Oh, Cosmo. You kill me. Here’s some VERY BAD beauty advice they’re dispensing in their October issue. This little gem was sent to me courtesy of the lovely Jill (beauty editor at Glow).

cosmospread0921091 In a beauty pinch? Gawdawful advice from Cosmo...

Click on this link to enlarge the image. And please tell me you’ll never do this. I can’t think of anything a guy would love LESS than a gross old thong as a hair tie.

The editors must be laughing their asses off when they print this stuff, no? There really are no words.

Jodi Goulart
Wednesday, September 23/2009 at 4:02 pm

Cosmo is all about pleasing your man while sparing your self-respect! This is just gross!

oneof365
Wednesday, September 23/2009 at 5:29 pm

I think the Ed In Chief had a stroke that day and this missed the Subs. The paper also looks like it’s from the 70′s——-and shall we assume this isn’t a USED thong that you “whipped” out right? Jesus………talk about needing a good shampoo recommendation page to follow. Blechhhhhh.

Janine
Wednesday, September 23/2009 at 10:57 pm

Totally agree with Jodi, at least when it comes to this story. Seriously, what smart, self-assured woman needs to put a thong in her hair to impress some guy? And who wants a guy that would be impressed by that??

Wednesday, September 23/2009 at 11:06 pm

I don’t even know what to say about this – it doesn’t even make SENSE! It’s like a Twilight Zone suggestion, you know? Sheesh.

Jill D.
Thursday, September 24/2009 at 12:24 pm

Hahaha! I love the deck. If i’m stranded in the middle of the woods, I assure you the last thing on my mind would be impressing a guy with thong-in-hair origami skills.

Nora
Friday, September 25/2009 at 11:52 am

even the frattiest of guys can’t actually be turned on by a thong-as-hair-tie, right? RIGHT?!

Kristen
Friday, September 25/2009 at 12:55 pm

Even funnier would have been if they had had this woman go out on the street and solicit guys’s opinions on the thong-as-hairtie…..I mean, how can they stand behind that headline – “Fun little tricks that guys love”?

Allie
Friday, September 25/2009 at 12:58 pm

I sent this link to every person i know – hahah, still laughing!

Vanessa
Friday, October 2/2009 at 3:38 pm

Well at least it’s your thong and not his!
Not that I know any guys that wear thongs, obviously.