UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered!
We all wear body lotion, right? (I hope?) Well, here’s an easy way your next purchase of it can support the Starlight Children’s Foundation—a non-profit organization that helps seriously ill kids and their families through entertainment, education and family activities—at the same time. Curel’s Snow Angels program runs until March 31st and for every bottle of Curel purchased, they’re donating one dollar to the Starlight Children’s Foundation. PLUS THERE’S A FUN TWIST! Families and friends are invited to photograph themselves making snow angels and upload them to curel.ca—for every photo uploaded, that’s another dollar donated.
Here’s where the contest comes in: Curel have also generously offered up a Snow Angels gift basket valued at $100 for one lucky reader!
Here’s what it includes:
- Curel Itch Defense Skin Balancing Moisture Lotion
- Curel Life Stages pregnancy and motherhood Moisture Lotion
- Curel Life Stages menopause & beyond Moisture Lotion
- Curel Life Stages age-defying Moisture Lotion
- Curel Extreme Care intensive Moisturizer
- Curel Continuous Care original formula Moisture Lotion
- 2 sets of mittens and hat
HOW TO WIN: Sign up for BeautyEditor.ca’s email newsletter or RSS feed (if you’re not already a subscriber), and then enter your name and email address in the box below. (If you’re reading this post in a reader, click here to see the box.) This giveaway is open to Canadian residents only and runs until February 28th.