Out now: Tweezerman for Benefit Brow Tools

Tweezerman for Benefit Brow Tools

There’s nothing groundbreaking about a new, cute pattern on a tweezer, but I’m liking this collaboration all the same. Tweezerman, if you’re not familiar with them, pretty much sets the gold standard in brow tweezing. Seriously—if you’ve been struggling with a cheap-o tweezer, please consider these cute designs an incentive to switch. It may change your life.

And it makes sense that Tweezerman is collaborating with Benefit. In case you hadn’t heard, Benefit now has Brow Bars at select Holt Renfrew locations, where you can get your brows shaped for $23. So it only makes sense to be able to buy the tools they use right then and there.

Besides the two tweezers pictured (the slanted one on the top is $32 and the pointed slant one is $42), the line includes a brow-shaping brush ($17) and eyelash curler ($28).

Available now at select Holt Renfrew locations and in May at Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutiques and Murale stores across Canada.

Gimped
Wednesday, June 30/2010 at 10:51 am

Just wanted to make a quick comment about the Benefit Brow Bars. I get my brows done at the bar in Holt Renfrew Yorkville … and they’ve never looked better. They’re amazing, and they touch up your makeup for you as well so you’re not walking out of there with any embarrassing redness. It’s also a great chance to try out any new products … or just have fun with their classics :)

HIGHLY recommend giving the Brow Bars a whirl.

Wednesday, June 30/2010 at 1:01 pm

Thanks for the reco! They just use tweezers, right? I’m very anti-brow waxing as that really pulls on your skin (and if you use things like Retin-A, can rip your skin right off). I thread mine but it’s good to know if there are places that do tweezing-only too.

Gimped
Tuesday, July 6/2010 at 11:07 am

Hey Michelle!

They do waxing AND tweezing. I used to get mine threaded — no irritating red bumps after!! — but the last time I went the person really messed them up and I haven’t found a good place since. Suggestions? … although it may be hard to switch from my Benefit Brow Bar :)

Tuesday, July 6/2010 at 7:13 pm

I get my brows threaded by a woman named Anita who works out a plastic surgeon’s office on Avenue Rd, just north of Davenport. She’s SO good – found her through word of mouth… she does a lot of editor types. You could also try Natalie at Gee Beauty – she also does threading.

C
Tuesday, January 18/2011 at 9:24 pm

Actually the Benefit wax is very gentle. I used to be against waxing and gave it a try and I had absolutely NO REACTION! Apparently it’s an exclusive wax they have they nobody else has. It felt like less than a bandaid! Love the makeup after also.

Thursday, January 20/2011 at 5:56 pm