Blake Lively nose job

Just because we can all use a pick-me-up on a rainy Friday:

I saw these pics yesterday over at The Vie Society (a blog you MUST follow) and just had to give you a taste. (After all, GoodPlasticSurgery.com and AwfulPlasticSurgery.com are my twin obsessions.)

Look closely, girls. Above, we have Blake Lively.

Now Scarlett Johansson:

scarlett johansson nose job Blake Lively, Scarlett Johansson and Kim Kardashian have all had some serious rhinoplasty

And then there’s Miss Kim Kardashian—whose nose isn’t the only thing that looks a bit suspect:

kim kardashian nose job Blake Lively, Scarlett Johansson and Kim Kardashian have all had some serious rhinoplastykim kardashian butt implants Blake Lively, Scarlett Johansson and Kim Kardashian have all had some serious rhinoplastyAs Vie says:

Take-home message: (almost) every woman in Hollywood considered the paragon of female beauty has been constructed… tweaked, twanked, twooted.

Visit here, here and here for more pics/commentary. What do YOU think of all these surgical enhancements? Are you pro or against?

Liza
Friday, May 7/2010 at 4:43 pm

Hah! I had no idea about B. Lively. ScarJo looked like a different person, (and yes, I’m aware there’s a decade plus difference in those shots.)

Here are some more (Polaroids from a casting director). Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, etc etc. Have you seen these?

Saturday, May 8/2010 at 11:02 am

Wow, thanks for that link. Uma looks so cool with her glasses. Halle Berry looks like a different person! Orlando is looking a bit anorexic.

Monica
Monday, May 10/2010 at 11:33 pm

I love these before/after pics, they’re so bad in a make-me-feel good kinda way.

Janine
Sunday, May 16/2010 at 10:20 pm

That’s nice work on Blake Lively. Kim Kardashian also looks better without all that bronze stuff — or is that actual tan? But that butt… really?

P
Wednesday, July 28/2010 at 2:43 am

Its funny but these actually make me feel better, Kims nose was fine before she didnt have to go under the knife but scarlett looks great now.

Wednesday, July 28/2010 at 11:14 am

Yep – I have more of a problem with Kim’s self-tanner and horrendous makeup! So much prettier After – new nose or not!

Stephanie
Sunday, October 2/2011 at 11:22 pm

Wow! How can I make sure my rhinoplasty turns out as good as theirs?

Monday, October 3/2011 at 4:26 pm

Lots of research on your surgeon!