Editor’s pick: Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Bar Soap

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Bar Soap

I’ve made no secret of the fact that I adore beauty products for babies—on myself. Live Clean is my current baby line of choice, and now, in addition to their Body Baby Lotion, I’m loving their new Moisturizing Bar Soap ($6.99 for three, live-clean.com).

It’s made with 99 percent plant ingredients, including moisturizing shea butter, and is paraben-, preservative-, SLS- and sulfate-free.

And let me repeat: you get THREE for $6.99. That’s one of the best eco bargains around! Plus your shower (and you) will smell lovely and baby-fresh.

Photo: Cosmeticsmag.com

Ellen
Thursday, June 10/2010 at 3:34 pm

This soap is amazing! My sensitive skin smiles when it sees the bar in the shower.

Friday, June 11/2010 at 5:06 pm

Glad you love it too! I will totally buy more when I run out… the scent makes me so happy.

pria
Tuesday, June 22/2010 at 2:54 pm

where can I find this soap besides the website do drugstores carry them? and I love baby products too, baby shampoo is great for everyday use and very gentle, and baby oil can be used as a moisturizer on skin or a drop of it in your hair to add shine!

Friday, June 25/2010 at 5:26 pm

@Pria – Live Clean Baby is available across Canada at Loblaw’s, Fortino’s, Zehr’s, Extra Foods, Real Canadian Superstores, Real Atlantic Superstores, Provigo, Maxi, Proxim, Wal-Mart, Metro, Rexall Pharma Plus, Guardian, IDA, London Drugs, Save-On Foods, Overwaitea, Lawton’s Drugs and Sobey’s (Atlantic provinces).

Jacqui
Sunday, July 25/2010 at 5:22 pm

I adore this soap and smell! I use it for my body and as a face wash! My skin never felt so smooth! I usually break out but my face looks fantabulous and not a single break out yet! Love it!

Monday, July 26/2010 at 9:24 pm

Isn’t it great? Good to know it’s gentle enough for the face (take that, Dove!).