UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Thanks to everyone who entered!
The people from Aveeno are really, REALLY nice.
Because they want one of you to win what is possibly the best prize I’ve ever given away here at BeautyEditor.ca.
First of all, it includes the very excellent Aveeno Positively Nourishing Volumize Shampoo and Conditioner, which I’ve raved about before and recently added back in my shower rotation. (I’m on a volumizing mission lately and these are, if it’s possible, even better than I remember the first time I tried them. They really work!)
Plus you’ll get Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15, a great basic body lotion, Aveeno Smoothing Body Wash, a gentle exfoliating body wash, and Aveeno Positively Ageless Sunscreen Lotion Face, a non-greasy, non-comedogenic sunscreen that gentle accelerates the cell renewal process for younger-looking skin.
And! AS IF THAT WEREN’T ENOUGH—they’re also throwing in a Matt & Nat handbag. Can you believe it?
Here’s the bag… I have it in black and it’s great—VERY lightweight!
A few more deets on the prizes:
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion SPF 15 ($15.99)
- The unique combination of natural oatmeal, dimethicone and glycerin provides long-lasting moisturization for up to 24 hours, and helps to prevent dry skin while protecting it from future sun damage
- Delivers broadspectrum UVA and UVB protection to protect against incidental sun exposure
- Helps to prevent and temporarily protects against chafed, chapped or wind-burned skin
- Non-greasy and fast absorbing
- Won’t clog pores
- Fragrance free
- Hypoallergenic and gentle enough for sensitive skin
Aveeno Positively Nourishing Volumize Shampoo and Conditioner ($8.99 each)
- Use a unique blend of lightweight conditioners to infuse hair with lush, rich body.
- This exclusive formula, infused with the newest Active Naturals technology, Nourishing Wheat Complex, plus Anti-Oxidant Blue Lotus Flower, is designed to replenish moisture and amp-up body in fine, hair by replenishing essential moisture and protecting fragile hair from everyday damage.
- By targeting the weakest parts of the hair, both products work to fortify the shaft with protein where it needs it most.
- Gentle enough for color-treated hair, it helps repair damage in just three uses—leaving hair more voluminous, soft and radiant.
Aveeno Smoothing Body Wash ($7.49)
- Contains rice and pomegranate
- Natural rice gently exfoliates to reveal soft, radiant skin
Aveeno Positively Ageless Sunscreen Lotion Face ($12.99)
- Formulated with Natural Shiitake Complex which is clinically shown to accelerate the natural surface cell renewal process
- Oil-free, non-greasy, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and waterproof
HOW TO WIN: Sign up for BeautyEditor.ca’s email newsletter or RSS feed (if you’re not already a subscriber), and then enter your name and email address in the box below. This giveaway is open to Canadian residents only and runs until June 30th at 11:59pm EST.