Is Lindsay Price’s blonde hair a Beauty Do or a Beauty Don’t?

Lindsay Price blonde hair

I’ve always loved Lindsay Price‘s look. (Fun fact: did you know that before Lipstick Jungle, she played Janet, Steve Sanders’ wife, on 90210?) I always find women of mixed-race descent soooo beautiful (Lindsay’s mom is Korean and her dad, German-Irish).

But then I saw this hair… and now I’m not sure whether I love it or prefer her as a brunette.

Here’s what she looked like before:

Lindsay Price brunette Is Lindsay Prices blonde hair a Beauty Do or a Beauty Dont?

Aside: it turns out that the blonde hair is the most minor of Lindsay’s enhancements. I came across this article about her blepharoplasty (eyelid tuck) and chin implant—procedures that are usually done to make a person appear more Caucasian. After the surgeries, her career really took off as she was able to play a wider variety of ethnicities. (Doesn’t it make you sad that this is what it takes to succeed in Hollywood? Ugh.) Here’s THAT before and after:

Lindsay Price before and after Is Lindsay Prices blonde hair a Beauty Do or a Beauty Dont?

So let’s talk about this.

Do you have any thoughts to share on beauty and/or cosmetic procedures that change defining ethnic features? Tell me in the comments!

Lindsay
Thursday, July 15/2010 at 12:18 pm

Not sure I love her new hair. I think she’s so uniquely beautiful and I think the blonde she went for kind of cheapens her look. Her locks look way shinier when she was a brunette.

Saturday, July 17/2010 at 3:59 pm

Yes! I forgot to mention that – her hair DOES look rather dried out. Get this girl some Moroccanoil, stat!

Jenncharina
Thursday, July 15/2010 at 12:53 pm

Being Asian, I haven’t seen any Asians (female or male) who can pull of blonde hair. Sorry to say but Lindsay’s new hair colour makes her look like cheap and rough.

Saturday, July 17/2010 at 4:01 pm
Jenncharina
Wednesday, February 9/2011 at 10:45 am

Still not my cuppa :-/

Meghan
Thursday, July 15/2010 at 1:32 pm

Her skin and eyes looked radiant with her natural dark hair. Her new color washes her out in my opinion.

Saturday, July 17/2010 at 4:02 pm

I agree – with the dark hair her great skin really stood out.

Gimped
Thursday, July 15/2010 at 5:04 pm

Not a fan of the blonde. She looks so gorgeous as a brunette; why would you mess with that?

Saturday, July 17/2010 at 4:02 pm

Consensus seems to be it’s a Beauty Don’t! Maybe this is for a role – let’s hope so.

Anya
Friday, July 16/2010 at 12:40 pm

The blonde brassy hair is NOT working for her! I do think she is gorgeous (still not sure if she had any work done).

I admit, I was kind of sad when Lipstick Jungle was cancelled. It was awful but it satisfied my “girlie show” quota.

Saturday, July 17/2010 at 4:03 pm

I know! I liked that show too even though it was sort of lame.

Jenny
Sunday, July 18/2010 at 8:13 pm

I’m in love with Lindsay Price too! I definitely like her more as a brunette with natural looking highlights! I was sad that lipstick jungle got cancelled too :( Same with the show Eastwick as well!

Monday, July 19/2010 at 9:04 am

So many Lindsay Price fans here! It’s funny that she’s not really a household name though… I hope she lands another good gig soon.

Kristine
Thursday, October 21/2010 at 6:30 pm

I was always a huge fan of hers and agree that she is simply gorgeous with her natural hair color. I have jet-black hair and used to want brown, but I learned to love it. Many try to match it or change theirs to black but it either looks too blue or “witchy”/un-natural. I didn’t know that she had the surgeries though. I really like her and Kristin Kreuk — both beautiful and seem down-to-earth.

Friday, October 29/2010 at 4:44 pm

A lot of people would kill for jet-black hair! You’re very lucky – you’ve got the market cornered on shininess! (and agree – you can never replicate the look properly with hair dye… witchy is right!)

ruby
Saturday, September 29/2012 at 12:55 am

Olive skintone with blonde hair is a pet peeve of mine. Never mind what it says about looking classy and all, it’s just really unnatural-looking and it washes her all-over coloring down. Also that’s not a flattering picture of her on the top, but I stand by my opinion.

Savvy
Tuesday, October 2/2012 at 1:12 pm

i love her! :) she looks much better with her natural hair color. and i absolutely don’t think she has done any plastic surgery. she is mixed-race as you said, people’s appearance changes as they get older. and asian mixed-kid tend to look more like asians when their are young.