Hannah Holman

Meet Hannah Holman. She’s the face of Marc Jacobs’ latest scent, Daisy Eau So Fresh.

And obviously genetics, and youth (she’s 19), are on her side. But models Know Stuff. Maybe more than beauty editors. I mean, I’m grateful for every chance I get to hang with the big league makeup artists and hairdressers—but for someone like Hannah, it happens on the daily. So you couldn’t help but learn a few tricks just by being in the same room as people like Pat McGrath, Guido Palau and Val Garland.

You better believe I’m jellis.

Luckily, she has decided to share a few of her VERY BEST TIPS with us today in an exclusive interview organized by the Daisy Eau So Fresh team especially for BEAUTY EDITOR readers. How nice is that?

Here’s the vid:

And here she is in the ad for the fragrance:

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Hannah Holman Video: Exclusive! Model beauty secrets revealed—because don't YOU want to know how this woman gets gorgeous?

Isn’t that, like, the cutest bottle since… well, Marc Jacobs Lola? Here’s a closer look:

daisy eau so fresh marc jacobs Video: Exclusive! Model beauty secrets revealed—because don't YOU want to know how this woman gets gorgeous?I swear, the MJ does the best packaging. (And shoes. And handbags.)

Will you be adopting any of Hannah Holman’s beauty secrets?
What about her fragrance—do you think you might want to try Daisy Eau So Fresh?
And oh yeah, it’s St. Paddy’s Day. Totally unrelated question, but… do your plans tonight involve green beer?

Chelsea C
Thursday, March 17/2011 at 1:33 pm

One of her favorite beauty products that she can’t live with out is Bio Oil. I wonder what she uses it for? Just curious.

Sophia
Thursday, March 17/2011 at 4:00 pm

Was thinking the exact same thing!

Janine . BEAUTYGEEKS
Friday, March 18/2011 at 10:53 am

She uses it on her face! Mixes it with Creme de la Mer! (Dry skin, I’m guessing.)

Michelle, I find it interesting that every model we talk to lately is all “gotta wash your face properly.” Maybe they’ve heard about Coco Rocha NOT washing her face before bed??

Friday, March 18/2011 at 3:59 pm

NOICE! Thanks J for confirming!

Surprised to hear that about Coco although I assume she means on a normal day not when she’s doing runway. You would HAVE to remove your makeup thoroughly after doing a show…. if not your pores would rebel for sure.

Janine . BEAUTYGEEKS
Friday, March 18/2011 at 4:31 pm

She probably does after a show, but not only did she tell me she sometimes goes to bed without washing her face, she told me IN A RECORDED INTERVIEW!

Friday, March 18/2011 at 5:14 pm

Someone get her a skincare contract stat!

Beauty Reductionista
Thursday, March 17/2011 at 7:36 pm

She seems sweet. I love how she tried to come up with cheaper alternatives for the viewers. One thing I always find amusing about model interviews is how the regular girl will go to extreme lengths in order to emulate models while the models are just all “F— it, wash your face and use conditioner.”

Going to go wash my face now. LOL

Friday, March 18/2011 at 4:00 pm

I know, right? They are so low maintenance!

Gimped
Tuesday, April 5/2011 at 10:36 am

I like the clean-up of your lip tip she shared. Adding foundation/concealer to your Q tip? Genius!!