Strong brows and luminous skin.
“It’s the ideal of the iconic American cowboy gone multicultural. The color story came from India, inspired by the spice market—but with a cowboy flair.”—designer Thakoon Panichgul.
“Because the collection is so colorful, I wanted to focus on a classic, strong brow. I kept the face natural, with a little pink on the cheek for healthy color. On the eyes, I focused on contouring to show strength and attitude, a cowboy attitude that is.”—makeup artist Diane Kendal for NARS.
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (available spring 2012; for a similar effect try a light application of Sheer Glow Foundation)
- NARS Blush in Zen and Gaiety (available spring 2012; for a similar effect try Desire)
- NARS Eyeshadow in Bengali, Bali and Blondie
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Portobello
- NARS Bronzer in Laguna
- NARS Loose Powder in Snow
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Belle de Jour
- NARS Nail Polish in Versailles