“I paired a classic eye shape with whimsical lashes and transparent red lips for an ultra-feminine, ballerina-inspired look. To accentuate her eyes, I lined her upper lids with a very fine line of Revlon black liquid liner, as well as two coats of Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume mascara in black. I also added some individual lashes to the outer edges, giving her eyes a slightly retro feeling.”—celebrity makeup artist Rachel Goodwin.
- Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse Makeup in Vanilla (“I blended a bit of [it] for a natural look that allowed her freckles to come through.”)
- Revlon Cream Blush in Rosy Glow
- Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Revlon ColorStay 16H Eyeshadow Quad in Goddess
- Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara in Black
- Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blond
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Cherry Tart (“For a hydrated, translucent, easy-to-maintain red lip.”)