1. Prep skin with VS Pro FX Face Primer SPF 20, and then apply foundation and concealer from the VS Pro Camouflage FX Concealer Palette.
2. Take the VS Pro Radiant Fix Face Illuminator and pat it on to the bridge of your nose and along your cheekbones.
3. Set face with the VS Minerals Pressed Face Powder in Light.
4. Apply Beauty Rush Radiant Blush in Fresh Love to cheeks.
5. For the eyes, use two different colors to achieve a smoky eye: a shimmery grey on the bottom from the VS Makeup Eye Shadow Quad in Satisfied, and a purple on the top lid from the VS Makeup Eye Shadow Quad Ravishing.
6. Line the inside of the eye with Beauty Rush Precision Liner in Hot Slate and then smudge the grey liner into the lower lashes, blending it down into the skin. Then take the grey shadow and sweep it over the liner (to set the liner and make the color stronger).
8. For the top of the lid, smudge the grey liner along the top lashes, and apply a dusting of plum shadow over the lid. Use the shimmery pink in the quad to add a little highlight to the inner corners of the eyes, and the lilac color to blend the purple up and out. Add VS Makeup Extra Lengthening Mascara in Blackest Black.
9. Use a brown brow pencil to strengthen the brows.
10. Use your finger to pat on VS Makeup Perfect Lipstick in Wish so that it's less a lipstick and more of a stain. It makes the look feel a little cooler and less "done."