1. Prep skin with a soothing mist and serum. Then prime skin with VS Pro FX Face Primer SPF 20 and apply some VS Makeup Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Golden Medium to even out the tone.
2. Warm cheeks with a cream blush, and for a warm finish, dust on VS Makeup Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Glowing.
3. Apply VS Hypergloss Eye Shimmer in Golden Lights as a base all over the lids, and then contour the crease a with the crease shade of VS Eye Shadow Quad in Eye Contact for a softened ’60s approach. Dust VS Silky Eye Shadow in Provocateur over the centre of the lid.
5. Line the base of the lash line with VS Makeup Brilliant Liquid Liner in Black and coat lashes with VS Voluptuous Mascara in Black.
6. On the lips, use VS Lip Liner in Ginger Spice, and then lighten the lip with the lipstick side of the VS Sheer Color Duo Tête à Tête and a pop of VS Brilliant Lip Shine in Undress on the centre of the lip for a glittery pout.