A sweep of bronzer along the cheeks, nose, chin and halo of the face warmed up the complexion.
- Lancôme Teint Miracle Lit-from-Within Foundation
- Lancôme Star Bronzer in Solaire
For the eyes, Aaron applied dark brown eyeliner to the upper and lower lash line and into the crease, and blended away any edges. The liner was topped with two different brown shadows and once again blended to create a smoky look. Shimmer gold shadow was applied to the inner corner to really make the eyes pop. Aaron created “thick and chunky” lashes with several coats of jet-black mascara. Next, he dabbed gloss on the lids to make the eye makeup look worn, or “deconstructed.”
- Lancôme Color Design 5 Shadow and Liner Palette in Golden Frenzy
- Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Coffee
- Lancôme Color Design Eyeshadow in Vintage and Mochaccino
- Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara in Excessive Black
- Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Pure
Matte bronze lipstick was dabbed on the lips for a soft, feminine finish.
- Lancôme Color Design Lipstick in Bronze Show