Blake Lively is the new face of Gucci’s Première fragrance

Blake Lively - Savages LA premiere

It was only a matter of time before Blakey would be picked up by a fragrance house, n’est-ce pas? You know, seeing as Karl named her a face of Chanel back in January 2011 (which I STILL don’t understand, but whatevs.)

This time, it’s the fragrance arm of Gucci who has snapped up the 24-year-old Gossip Girl star to promote its newest scent, called Première. (It goes on sale this fall.) Apparently they chose her because they were inspired by the glamorous, iconic leading ladies of Hollywood’s “golden era”—and Blake supposedly brings that vibe to life in a contemporary way.

Here’s the bottle:

Gucci Premiere Blake Lively is the new face of Guccis Première fragrance

And here’s Blake looking the part of the modern screen siren at the LA premiere of her new movie Savages last night:

Blake Lively Savages LA premiere 2 Blake Lively is the new face of Guccis Première fragrance

Thoughts?

What do you think of the Blake-Gucci pairing?
Are you a fan of her look at the Savages premiere?
Does it surprise you that so many high-end fashion houses want to work with this Gossip Girl?

Renee | Beauty Fool
Tuesday, June 26/2012 at 11:14 am

Oh groan. This woman has the best publicist, that’s all I’ll say – I really don’t know how she’s getting all these deals!

What do you think, Michelle? :)

marta
Tuesday, June 26/2012 at 11:57 am

I love her, I would hire her too if I was them. Still, I did not like the Chanel campaign, it was not like her at all…

Sophia
Tuesday, June 26/2012 at 1:45 pm

While I have no feelings on her repping Gucci, I am really jealous of her perfect red lip (holy chicklet teeth) and that perfect, thick, vixen hair. Gimme.

Leah
Tuesday, June 26/2012 at 7:06 pm

She is gorgeous and I love her look and fashion sense! I think her pairing with Gucci is fine, however the pairing with Chanel less so. She just doesnt embody what Chanel is all about to me.

Also, this is THE most amazing and perfectly done red lip I have ever seen!

Jessica
Tuesday, June 26/2012 at 7:07 pm

Blake is one of those girls who may not be ‘pretty’ but are just plain hot! She radiates confidence but her skin definitely looks too orange and tired here in the first pic, second pic she looks fab!

Melissa
Saturday, June 30/2012 at 3:06 pm

Is there a bit of an Eagle here? I don’t know… but something about her makeup makes her look much older than she usually looks, in my opinion.