Metallic eyes and pink lips. “It’s inner rebel mixed with sophisticated youth and the idea of geometry combined with light and air. There is fragility with soft, glowing skin and there is strength with a powerful and metallic round crease.”—NARS national makeup artist Francelle.
“An evolution of working with geometry and athlethicism, the spring 2012 collection concentrates on the freedom and fragility of kites. The geometry of kite tails captured between layers of chiffon echoes the notions of framework and structure.”—designer Phillip Lim.
- NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
- NARS Illuminator in Copacabana
- NARS Eyebrow Pencils
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Paris
- NARS Single Eyeshadow in Night Life
- NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte
- NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
- NARS Blush in Gaiety