Metallic eyes. “The starting point for the makeup was the Ava Gardner-inspired eyebrow. With the bold, graphic eye, but not-so-bold lip, the makeup is reminiscent of Ursula Andress. I wanted to create contrasts between the eye and lip. The skin is very cool—there’s no warmth to it, and the eyes are a wash of metallic silver.”—James Boehmer, director of global artistry for NARS.
“I was very much inspired by Spain—its culture, its heritage and the colours and style. The woman I’m designing for is glamorous but vibrant. She’s sexy and confident.”—designer Naeem Khan.
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
- NARS Blush in Dolce Vita
- NARS Eyeliner Pencil in Black Moon
- NARS Single Eyeshadow in Lhasa
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Paris
- NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing & Lengthening Mascaras
- NARS Lip Liner Pencil in Fantasia
- NARS Lipstick in Bilbao
- NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Gold Digger