Glamour of the ’70s.
1. Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair. Most models at the shows have coloured hair so Pantene Pro-V Colour Preserve Shine Shampoo and Conditioner are the perfect products to use. For colour-damaged hair, Sam’s team also used the Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Heat Protection & Shine Spray to help protect hair against heat while providing a soft, healthy-looking finish.
2. Work Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Flowing Body Mousse through damp hair and blow dry using a round brush to create a smooth texture.
3. When the hair is dry, using medium barrel heated tongs, tong hair from halfway down and clip in to place to set (you could use heated rollers for this).
4. Remove the curled section and brush through with a nylon bristle brush.
5. Using a fine-toothed comb, create a low side parting. The parting should be in line with the high point of the eyebrow and should reach right back to the crown of the head.
6. Comb the hair over the ear and secure with elastic in a low side ponytail on the opposite side to the parting.
7. Using a soft bristle brush, brush the ponytail curl in place to create one gorgeous curl. Set the style by spraying with Pantene Pro-V Medium-Thick Anti-Humidity Hairspray.