Fresh and natural with a quiet elegance. (Makeup by Linda Cantello.)
- To prepare the skin, Linda applies Giorgio Armani Regenessence High Lift cream.
- Next, she uses Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer, which is an invisible, transparent skin canvas that smoothes and unifies the skin.
- Then, in exclusivity for the show, she uses Giorgio Armani Maestro, the first thin film colour concentrate, ten times thinner than foundation, available in October worldwide.
- To echo the collection, a blend of the light green Giorgio Armani Eyeshadow from the Spring 2012 make up palette #1 and the Giorgio Armani Gloss d’Armani #100 is applied on the eyes for a shiny veil of colour.
- To finish and strengthen the eyes, the Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Lash Stretching mascara is then added on the upper lashes.
- Natural and fresh, lips are enhanced with a blend of a Giorgio Armani Gloss d’Armani shades, beige #105 and light pink #508, and then dusted with the gold from the Spring 2012 make up palette #1 for a delicate reflection of light.