1. Blend MAC Oil Control Lotion into the skin to hydrate and prepare the skin, while controlling shine through the T-zone.
2. Lightly blend MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation into the skin to perfect the skin.
3. Blend MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Pure Sculpture (available fall 2012) under the cheekbones to contour.
4. Blend MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl along the upper cheekbones to highlight.
1. Apply MAC Eye Pencil in Coffee through both the upper and lower lashes to define and provide a bit of a base.
2. Blend MAC Pro Cream Colour Base in Root into the Eye Pencil in Coffee over the eyelids, through the crease and the lower lashes.
3. Sweep MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in Fashion Fix (available fall 2012) over MAC Pro Cream Colour Base in Root to set and create a smoky finish to the eyes.
4. MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering sculpts and defines the ’90s supermodel brow.
1. Lightly define and contour the lip with MAC Lip Pencil in Spice.
2. Apply MAC Pro Lipstick in Peachstock over the entire lip for a healthy nude.