1. Apply MAC Mineralize Moisture Gel to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin.
2. Lightly apply MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation to even out the skin tone and texture.
3. Apply the MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Light (available fall/winter 2012) only where needed to perfect the skin.
4. Blend MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Pure Sculpture (available fall/winter 2012) over the cheeks for a contour.
1. Mix together MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder and MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Grey Utility and blend through the lashes and waterlines.
2. Apply MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in Linger Softly (available fall/winter 2012) over the pencils to set and diffuse the colour.
3. Blend MAC Pro Gloss Texture with a bit of a MAC Eye Kohl in Blooz and apply to the eyelids for a midnight glossy shine.
4. Define the root of the lashes with MAC Pro Chromaline in Black Black.
5. Apply MAC Studio Fix Lash in Black Fix through both the upper and lower lashes.
1. MAC Lip Conditioner SPF 15 hydrates and provides the lips with natural shine.
2. Apply a soft hint of MAC Lip Pencil in Soar to add only a blush of colour.