The refined pieces featured edgy accents and called for a slicked-back, chic look to complement the collection.
1. Start by prepping hair with TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Treatment. Apply throughout the hair, from roots to ends.
2. Blow dry hair straight back from the forehead, using a flat brush to gently push back.
3. Pull out a few face-framing pieces from the hairline, just in front of the ears, for a more windswept look.
4. Apply a small amount of TRESemmé TRES Ultra Firm Control Gel with a colour brush to the front hairline, leaving the wispy pieces out.
5. Comb back all the hair flat and gather into a ponytail, securing with a band just above the nape of the neck.
6. Flat iron the ponytail to reduce flyaways, if necessary.
7. Secure the style with a light spritz of TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray.