Precise, sharply drawn eyes. “The look is all about the precision, sharpness and blackness of the line. Everything else has that 'barely there' feeling. The eye line has to be really sharp and pointed up towards the temple—it's not a cat eye, and it's not a wide eye. It draws the eyes up."—James Boehmer, director of global artistry for NARS.
“Italian actress Monica Vitti inspired me. I wanted to do a collection that referenced Italy in the 1960s... a beautiful time."—designer Naeem Khan.
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
- NARS Concealer
- NARS Loose Powder
- NARS Blush in Sex Appeal
- NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Carpates (new for fall 2012)
- NARS Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara
- NARS Matte Lip Pencil in More Velvet (new for fall 2012)
- NARS Lip Gloss in Triple X