Romantic and edgy. “This girl is part cartoon, but emotional, edgy, ethereal and on the brink of tears. Think ‘comic book super hero meets emotional Roy Lichtenstein character.’”—Francelle Daly, brand ambassador for NARS.
“We wanted to explore duality this season. Creating illusions of form by exploring the idea of shadow mapping and paneling. Using positive and negative space to evoke the notion of a neo-noir heroine with a strength that belies her innate vulnerability.”—designer Phillip Lim.
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
- NARS Concealer
- NARS Blush in Outlaw (new for fall 2012)
- NARS The Multiple in Undress Me (new for fall 2012)
- NARS Lip Liner in Jungle Red (across the crease and underneath the eyes)
- NARS Stylo Eyeliner in Carpates (new for fall 2012)
- NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
- NARS Lip Gloss in Triple X