1. Hydrate and rejuvenate the skin with MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel.
2. Blend MAC Face & Body Foundation into the skin to even and perfect the skin.
3. Apply MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Natural to set and polish the skin.
4. Blend MAC Pro Sculpt Sculpting Powder Pro Palette under the cheekbones to contour.
1. Blend MAC Eye Shadows in Brun, Carbon and Smut through the crease in a distinct arch shape and wrapped under the eyes through the lower lashes, alternately using Tapered Blending Brush No. 224 and Eye Shader Brush No. 239.
2. Blend MAC Pro Studio Finish Skin Corrector in Blonde Ash over the eyelids for a creamy highlight.
3. Apply MAC Pro Gloss Texture over the eyelids for added shine.
4. Apply MAC False Lashes Mascara in Extreme Black to define both upper and lower lashes.
1. Blend MAC Harvest Fall Trend Lip Palette (available fall 2012) over the entire lip.
2. Dust MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in Mauveless (available fall 2012) over the lips to finish.