1. Apply MAC Face & Body Foundation over hydrated skin to even and tone the skin.
2. Apply MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer only where needed to perfect the skin.
3. Sweep MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural over the face to set and polish.
4. Blend MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Pure Sculpture (available fall/winter 2012) under the cheekbones to contour.
1. Blend MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Light over the eyelids to perfect the skin and provide a base.
2. Apply MAC Eye Shadows in Espresso and Wedge through the crease to create a distinct contour.
3. Apply MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder through the upper and lower lash lines, leaving a space between the root of the lashes and the lower eyelids, while elongating the eyes.
4. Apply MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack over the Smolder Eye Kohl, coming to a point through the inner corners of the eyes while extending both outward and upward to create a feline effect around the eyes.
5. Apply MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15/NW20 through the waterlines to brighten the eyes, creating a contrasting effect between the liner and the lower lash lines.
6. Double up MAC 4 Lash (false eyelashes) over the upper lash lines.
7. Define both the upper and lower lashes with MAC Studio Fix Lash in Black Fix.
8. Apply Mac Eye Brows in Fling and Lingering to define and perfect the brows, and groom them with Lash Brush No. 204.
1. Apply MAC Lip Pencil in Spice to softly contour and balance the lips.
2. Blend MAC Pro Lipstick in Fleshpot over the lips for a creamy, nude finish.