1. Blend MAC Face & Body Foundation over the skin with a foundation brush to create a flawless, porcelain appearance.
2. Lightly brush MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell across the cheekbones with a MAC Pro Duo Fibre Fan Brush No. 184.
1. Curl the lashes and groom the brows.
2. Press MAC Pigment in White Frost into the inner and outer corners of the upper eyelids, blended outward, keeping it above the upper lash lines.
3. Apply a touch of MAC Pro Glitter Reflects in Pearl to the inner corners of the eyes over the White Frost Pigment.
1. Apply MAC Lip Conditioner SPF 15 to hydrate and perfect the lips.
2. LIghtly brush the excess product left on the foundation brush over the lip to finish.