1. Mix MAC Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation together with MAC Face & Body Foundation and apply over well-hydrated skin for a flawless, fresh finish.
2. Lightly sweep MAC Pro Invisible Set Powder through the middle of the face to set and polish.
3. Blend Crosswire and Sandy B from the MAC Pro 6 Editorial Oranges Lip Palette (available fall/winter 2012) into the cheeks for a rosy flush.
1. Apply MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack through the upper lash lines to elongate, lift and define the eyes.
2. Press MAC Pro Invisible Set Powder over the Blacktrack to set.
3. Feather MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara in Black through the upper lash lines only to define the lashes.
4. Slightly shade the brows with eyeshadow to create fullness, avoiding the tail ends for a fresh, youthful appearance.
1. Hydrate and prepare the lips with MAC Lip Conditioner SPF 15.
2. Press MAC Lipstick in Morange into the lips with your fingers for a slight tint or stain.