Julie is wearing a chartreuse green mermaid cut dress, which inspired this textured style.
1. Starting with wet hair, apply a handful Wella Professionals Extra Volume Styling Mousse from roots to ends to give hold, body and volume.
2. Finger blow dry the hair for natural texture. (You don’t need to use a brush because the look doesn’t require over-styling or a sleek finish.)
3. Spray Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray throughout dry hair for more texture and to protect the hair.
4. Use a 1 ½-inch barrel curling iron to create loose curls. Separate the curls with your fingers.
5. Spray Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray throughout the hair to set the texture.
6. Using your hands, pull the top half of the hair in a rough, twisted knot chignon and secure with bobby pins, leaving enough volume on top to create balance.
7. Lightly mist with Wella Professionals Dynamic Fix 45 Second Crafting Spray to set the look.