1. Hydrate and prepare the skin with MAC Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion.
2. Lightly blend MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 over the skin to perfect it.
3. Apply MAC Studio Finish SPF 15 Concealer only where needed.
4. Contour the cheek with MAC Pro Sculpt Sculpting Powder Pro Palette blended with MAC Powder Blush in Cubic.
5. Highlight the apples of the cheeks with MAC Sheertone Powder Blush in Pink Swoon.
1. Blend together MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencils in Marine Ultra and Landscape Green and smudge into the upper lash line and upwards into the crease.
2. Blend MAC Eye Kohl in Minted into the crease for a highlighting effect.
3. Blend MAC Pro Pigment in Kelly Green and MAC Eye Shadow in Club over the shape to add texture and dimension to the eye.
4. Sketch MAC Eye Kohl in Blooz into the lash line to extend the eye.
5. Delicately apply MAC Crème Liner in Black to deepen the lashes and accentuate the lash line.
6. Apply MAC Haute & Naughty Mascara in Black through the upper lashes.
1. MAC Lip Conditioner SPF 15 hydrates and provides the lip with a natural shine.