Fresh skin and lived-in makeup. “The clothes had a lightness to them with lots of colour, print and layering, so we wanted to toughen the girls up a little—but do it in a fresh, believable way. The focus is really on the skin, which is fresh, sporty and scrubbed clean.”—Hannah Murray for NARS.
“An off-duty ‘90s girl on a Sunday morning with slept-in, smudged eyes and scrubbed, polished skin—a cool, effortless beauty.”—designers Michael and Nicole Colovos.
- NARS NARSskin Luminous Moisture Cream
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (new for 2013; for a similar effect try NARS Concealer)
- NARS Light Reflecting Setting Powder (new for spring 2013; for a similar effect, try NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross)
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Hyde Park on cheeks (new for spring 2013; for a similar effect, try NARS The Multiple in Maldives)
- NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Aigle Noir
- NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto
- NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
- NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Cythère on eyes (new for spring 2013; for a similar effect, try NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Hollywoodland)
- NARS Concealer on lips
- NARS Pure Sheer SPF Lip Treatment in Bianca
Tags: 2013 Spring Fashion Week, concealer, eyeliner, eyeshadow, Fashion Week how-tos, Hannah Murray, Helmut Lang, lip pencil, makeup, mascara, moisturizer, NARS, powder, tinted lip balm, tinted moisturizer