Both the jewellery and the nails played tricks on the eye with their 3D effects and asymmetrical lines.
1. File the nails into an elongated almond shape and paint with base coat.
2. To create the lighter section, paint each nail with a pale lavender polish. (Here, Robinson used a custom blend of CND Colours in Blueberry Whip, Tutu and Cream Washed and CND Additives in Pink Shimmer.)
3. Let dry for at least 30 minutes. Once fully dry, cut and arrange 3-ring binder reinforcement stickers in the middle of the nails, leaving the edges bare. This will help you create the rounded, asymmetrical French tips.
4. Paint the tips with a lilac polish. (Here, Robinson used CND Colours in Blueberry Whip, Tutu, Eclectic Purple and Raspberry Plunge.)
5. Let dry, and then carefully pull off the stickers. Finish with top coat.