1. Blend MAC Mineralize Moisture Fluid SPF 15 Foundation (available spring 2013) into hydrated skin to even and tone.
2. Apply MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter in the appropriate shade (Light Boost, Bright Forecast or Radiant Rose) to brighten and perfect.
3. Blend MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Pure Sculpture (available fall 2012) under the cheekbones to contour.
4. Blend MAC Cremeblend Blush in Tea Petal over the cheeks to sculpt and provide a bit of colour.
5. Sweep MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder over the entire face to polish and set.
1. Apply MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter in Light Boost to perfect the eye area while serving as a base for the eyelids.
2. Blend MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Pure Sculpture (available fall 2012) through the crease to contour.
3. Blend together MAC Eyeshadows in Antique and Espresso through the lower lash line for a rich warmth through the lashes.
4. Apply MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara over the upper and lower lashes to define.
5. Blend MAC 30 Lash (false eyelashes) through the upper lash line for a delicate, feathery emphasis to the lashes.
1. Pat MAC Lip Conditioner into the lips to hydrate and perfect.
Tags: 2013 Spring Fashion Week, blush, cream blush, Diane von Furstenberg, eyeshadow, false eyelashes, Fashion Week how-tos, foundation, highlighter, James Kaliardos, lip balm, MAC, makeup, mascara, powder