The ’80s feel of the collection called for a relaxed, chic style. Hair had a matte texture and sleek ends to create a style that was casual yet glamorous.
1. Apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray and TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse throughout the hair and power dry with fingers for texture.
2. Smooth out the ends with a Mason Pearson brush.
3. Take random sections of hair and using a 1” barrel curling iron, create curls through the mid-lengths, making sure to leave the ends out.
4. Use a flat iron to straighten the ends and give the beachy texture a polished finish.
5. Spray lightly with TRESemmé Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo for a matte look.
6. Create a middle part with a comb and finish by putting a dime-sized amount of TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Anti-Frizz Secret Crème on your fingertips, and then raking them through the hair from roots to ends.