1. Massage MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel into the skin to instantly hydrate and illuminate.
2. Blend MAC Face & Body Foundation over the skin to perfect and tone.
3. Sweep MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder over the skin to polish and set.
1. Brush the eyebrows upwards to groom.
2. Apply MAC Cream Colour Shadow in Sunshine (from the Spring '13 Forecast palette; available spring 2013) over the eyelids with your fingers.
3. Using MAC Pro Paint Sticks in varying tones—Hi-Def Cyan, Genuine Orange, Landscape Green, Marine Ultra and True Chartreuse—blend with MAC Pro Paint Stick in Pure White and then apply through the crease to the brow with your fingers to create a pastel-Ombré effect over the eyes.
4. Use the MAC Pro Paint Stick in your selected shade to smudge a dark spot directly above the eyes under the eyebrows.
1. Softly blend MAC Mineralize Lipstick in Luxe Naturale (available spring 2013) into the lips.