Two hairstyles in one: a sleek, slicked-back front and exposed forehead that gives way to a natural, girly, textured look in the back.
"The identity of the Rag & Bone girl is clearer than ever, and this masculine-yet-feminine tomboy style is more defined than looks in past seasons. This soft-yet-tough style is a little beachy, calling to [mind] '90s minimalism. Having the forehead exposed makes for a dramatic look and adds structure as a way to update a textured, wavy look."—Guido Palau, creative consultant for Redken.
1. Apply Redken Guts 10 Root Targeted Volume Spray Foam to damp hair from roots to ends.
2. Using a Sultra Temptress hair dryer, rough dry the hair with your fingers for a textured finish, raking the hair back from the forehead as you dry.
3. Using a Sultra Bombshell Oval Curling Iron, create waves on the lower two-thirds of the hair.
4. Apply a generous amount of Redken Hardwear 16 Super Strong Gel to the front 2-3 inches of hair, slicking it back with your fingers and leaving the forehead exposed.
5. Spray the top third of your style with Redken Forceful 23 Super Strength Finishing Spray, concentrating on the crown, and then use the hair dryer once again on the front 2-3 inches of hair to really set the style.