1. Blend MAC Face & Body Foundation into the skin to even and tone.
2. Use MAC Select Cover-Up as needed to perfect.
1. Bleach the brows.
2. Blend MAC Select Cover-Up over the eyelids to even the tone, and follow up with loose powder to set.
3. Draw MAC Pro Chromagraphic Pencil in Process Magenta through the upper and lower lash lines while creating a graphic, square statement around the eyes.
4. Paint MAC Chromaline in Process Magenta through both the upper and lower lashes.
1. Softly blend MAC Lipstick in Politely Pink into the lips to finish the look.