Glowy skin, sheer pink lips and smoldering, bronzey eyes.
“Taylor wanted her knock-out dress to be the inspiration for her AMA red carpet look. She wanted a high-impact look, and we needed one that could also be easily altered to go into her performance look.”—makeup artist Lorrie Turk for CoverGirl.
1. Lightly buff CoverGirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundation onto your face with a synthetic foundation brush, and powder only through the centre of your face to leave a nice dewy finish on your skin.
2. Lightly brush on CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Natural Twinkle for some soft colour and shimmer.
1. Using your fingertips, dab CoverGirl Intense Shadow Blast in Brown Bling onto the eyelids as a base.
2. Next, use an eyeshadow brush to brush on CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadow in Brown Smolder all over the lid, from the lash line to just beneath your brow bone and along your lower lash line.
3. Using CoverGirl LiquilineBlast Eyeliner in Black Fire, line your upper and lower lash line heavily, blending up and out to eliminate hard lines, leaving your eyes soft and smoky.
4. Finish with several coats of new CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black.
1. Apply CoverGirl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in Grenache directly from the tube.