Dark cherry lips and bleached-out brows.
1. Use Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation to perfect the skin.
2. Apply Maybelline New York Fit Me Pressed Powder to eliminate shine for a matte finish.
3. Create a highlight by mixing Maybelline New York Baby Lips SPF 20 Lip Moisturizing Balm in Quenched with Maybelline New York Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in Barely Branded (available in January 2013; for a similar champagne-shimmer effect, try Bad to the Bronze or Bold Gold). Apply to the high points of the face.
1. Sweep Maybelline New York Expertwear Eyeshadow in Vanilla over the eyelids.
2. Closer to the lash line, apply Maybelline New York Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in Silver Stripe (available in January 2013; for a similar silver effect, try Too Cool).
3. To detract attention from the brows, cover them with Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer and then tame with Maybelline New York Great Lash Clear Mascara.
4. Brush Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black through the lashes. (Says Lee: "I didn’t want volume; I didn’t want length. I just wanted them to look very natural.”)
1. Using a lip brush for maximum precision, paint the lips with Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipcolor in Deepest Cherry.
Rikki Ciminsky is a student at Ryerson University in Toronto. Follow her on Twitter: @rikki_see.