1. Apply MAC Face & Body Foundation with your fingers for an innocent look to the skin. Blend a lighter shade through the centre of the face towards the matching shade of foundation through the hairline, under the cheekbones and under the jawline to create dimension.
2. Blend together MAC Cream Colour Base in Luna and Pearl and use your fingers to lightly press into the skin over the high planes of the face: outer cheekbones, bridge of nose, inner corners of the eyes and over the eyelids.
1. Blend together Right On Orange and Electric Spring from the MAC Spring ’13 Forecast/Lips palette (available spring 2013) and using the MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush, apply over the upper and lower eyelids, through the crease and on the upper cheek bones.
2. Apply MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating through the waterline of the lower lashes to brighten and open up the eyes.
1. Using the MAC 316 Lip Brush/Covered, apply MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Lady at Play (available spring 2013) to create a stain of colour through the centre of the lips.