To celebrate the Blu-ray release of Brave, Disney-Pixar partnered with Butter London to create a custom nail bar featuring Scottish Tartan nail art designs.
1. Apply two coats of Butter London Nail Foundation Flawless Basecoat for a beautiful, natural-looking nail.
2. Paint a brush-width strip of Butter London 3-Free Nail Lacquer in Queen Vic (a cranberry red) down the outside part of your nail.
3. With a thin, long nail art brush, paint a thin line of Butter London 3-Free Nail Lacquer in Stag Do (slate blue with green shimmer) down each side of Queen Vic.
4. With the same brush and colour, paint two small horizontal lines below the cuticle (try to keep the lines from going as low as the middle of the nail).
5. Clean the brush in some acetone or nail lacquer remover and paint two horizontal lines of Butter London 3-Free Nail Lacquer in Sprog (periwinkle blue) at the tip of the nail, as well as one vertical line down the right side of the nail.
6. Apply Butter London Matte Finish Shine-Free Topcoat, and you’re good to go!