Aquamarine liner, long lashes and a healthy bronzed glow.
1. Use Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation to perfect the skin.
2. Apply Maybelline New York Fit Me Pressed Powder to reduce shine and create a matte finish.
3. Swipe Maybelline New York Fit Me Bronzer in Deep Bronze along the jawline to create a subtle contour.
4. Dust Maybelline New York Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral on the apples of the cheeks.
5. Create a highlight by mixing Maybelline New York Baby Lips SPF 20 Lip Moisturizing Balm in Quenched with Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in Too Cool. Apply from the cheekbones to the temples.
1. Tame the brows with a sweep of Maybelline New York Great Lash Clear Mascara.
2. Brush Maybelline New York The Rocket Volum’ Express Mascara in Blackest Black through the lashes (available January 2013; for now, try Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black).
3. Apply Maybelline New York Expertwear Eyeshadow in Earthy Taupe over the whole eyelid.
4. Using an angled liner brush, apply Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in Tenacious Teal along the top lash line. Continue the liner outwards, slightly past the lash line to create a subtle wing of colour.
1. Paint the lips with Maybelline New York Color Whisper Lip Colour in Made it Mauve (available January 2013; for a similar shade, try Maybelline New York Colorsensational High Shine Lip Gloss in Glisten Up Pink).