Matte brown eyes and nude lips.
“I wanted to create a look that is universally beautiful, that any girl would want to wear. Because the collection has so many bold and bright colors and patterns, I kept it pretty simple and fresh. I started with a muted brown shadow on the eyes, lined the inner rim [and] then added mascara to both the top and bottom lashes to make the eyes pop. A warm flush of peach on the cheeks and a simple glossy lip rounded out the look.”—Gucci Westman, global artistic director for Revlon.
- Revlon Baby Stick for Lips and Cheeks in Tahitian from The Spring/Summer ’13 Collection by Gucci Westman (worn on cheeks; available May 2013)
- Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quad in Addictive
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Brown
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Black
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in Bellini (available spring 2013)