Modern cat eyes with defined brows and glossy lips.
1. Use Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation to perfect the skin.
2. Apply Maybelline New York Fit Me Pressed Powder to eliminate shine for a matte finish.
3. Swipe Maybelline New York Fit Me Bronzer in Deep Bronze along the jawline to create a subtle contour.
4. Create a highlight by mixing Maybelline New York Baby Lips SPF 20 Lip Moisturizing Balm in Quenched with Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in Barely Branded (available January 2013; for a similar champagne-shimmer effect, try Bad to the Bronze or Bold Gold). Apply to the high points of the face.
1. Brush Maybelline New York Expertwear Eyeshadow in Nutmeg through the brows to define and slightly extend them.
2. Apply Maybelline New York Expertwear Eyeshadow in Vanilla to the inner corners of the eyes.
3. Apply a single winged line of Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Eyeliner in Black across the upper lash line. At the outer corners of the eyes, add a second wing of liner to create a modern cat eye.
4. Concentrating on the outer lashes, apply Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black to intensify the cat eye.
5. Optional: Apply false lashes at the outer corners of the eyes for added drama.
1. Apply Maybelline New York Color Sensational High Shine Lip Gloss in Iced Chocolate to the lips.
Rikki Ciminsky is a student at Ryerson University in Toronto. Follow her on Twitter: @rikki_see.