The collection was inspired by Vegas in the ’60s, so Syfu put a glamourous twist on a soft, feminine ponytail.
1. Start by applying TRESemmé Climate Control Mousse throughout towel-dried hair and blow dry through with a Mason Pearson brush.
2. Create a deep side part on the left side that runs from the forehead to the hairline at the nape of the neck.
3. Gently back-brush the hair to create texture, and then spray with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray.
4. Smooth out the surface of the hair with a brush and push the hair on the right side of the part so that it sweeps over the forehead to just above the right ear.
5. While still holding this section of hair, twist the section inwards to create a loose twist that runs down the hairline on the right side to the nape of the neck, securing with pins as you go.
6. Finish the twist on the left side of the nape and brush all the hair back into a low ponytail. Fasten with an elastic.
7. Spritz the ends of the ponytail with TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray and use a blow dryer and Mason Pearson brush to soften the style.