Believe it or not, during a renovation in her basement, Lee found her contractor’s leftover supply of silver electrical duct tape—and was inspired to use it to create a sparkling, silver metallic eye.
1. Use Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation to perfect the skin.
2. Dust Maybelline New York Fit Me Bronzer in Deep Bronze along the jawline to create a subtle contour.
3. Apply Maybelline New York Baby Lips SPF 20 Lip Moisturizing Balm in Quenched directly to the cheekbones and temples for a dewy, subtle shine.
1. Lee actually applied the silver electrical duct tape to the eyelids. But to create the same effect with makeup, apply Maybelline New York Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow in Too Cool. (Says Lee: “I wanted to focus on the flash of silver with each blink, so I used no mascara; only curled the lashes.”)
1. Paint the lips with Maybelline New York Color Sensational High Shine Lipcolor in Totally Toffee.
Rikki Ciminsky is a student at Ryerson University in Toronto. Follow her on Twitter: @rikki_see.