1. Apply a small amount of Moroccanoil Intense Curl Cream together with Moroccanoil Treatment to towel-dried hair.
2. Blow-dry the hair using a natural bristle round brush, focusing on volume with plenty of lift and bounce through the mid-lengths and ends.
3. Place the hair in a low side part to keep the old Hollywood look modern.
4. Take medium-sized sections of hair and create large barrel curls from the part line down using a curling iron. Pin the curls into place while they are still warm for maximum hold.
5. When the hair has set, brush out the back and sides vigorously to loosen the curls and create voluminous waves.
6. Add a small amount of Moroccanoil Treatment to the palms of your hands and then work it through the hair from the side part down to the wave. This will smooth down any flyaways and leave an incredible luminous shine and luxurious silky finish.
7. Apply a light dusting of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to lock in the style on both sides of the part line.
8. Brush the hair tight to the head then into the free-flowing waves, leaving the hair touchable with a healthy-looking shine.
9. Apply Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray, an invisible veil of pure, luminous shine, to smooth the waves down to form that beautiful Hollywood wave.