1. Follow the Dr. Hauschka care regimen by cleansing, toning and moisturizing as usual. (If you need the look to last for a long time, apply a small amount of Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner, Clarifying Toner or Intensive Treatment 03 to the face, spraying two or three times before, during and after your makeup application.)
2. Begin with Dr. Hauschka Translucent Make-up in Porcelaine. This colour is suitable for almost all skin tones and serves as a foundation. It conceals minor flaws and redness.
3. Now select Dr. Hauschka Translucent Make-up in the colour that best matches your natural skin tone. This can be determined by using the makeup to draw a finger-wide vertical stripe on the outer half of the face near the lower jaw. Apply the makeup in the desired shade over the foundation.
4. Using a powder brush, follow with Dr. Hauschka Translucent Face Powder (loose or compact). This will help the look to last longer.
5. To define the cheeks, apply Dr. Hauschka Rouge Powder in Rosé to the upper cheekbones. Place a small amount of Dr. Hauschka Eyeshadow in Ivory on a rouge brush and use gently circling motions to spread it from the cheek to the outer edge of the face. This will give the cheeks a rosy shimmer.
1. Apply a small amount of concealer in a colour that matches your skin tone to the inner corners of the eyes. This lends the eyes an alert and friendly touch.
2. Apply a generous amount of Dr. Hauschka Kajal Eyeliner in Black along the upper and lower lash lines. For an intensive evening look, apply the eyeliner all the way to the lower inside edge.
3. Now smudge the lines on the upper lid to the brow bones and to the outer corners of the eyes. (The light, creamy foundation of the smudged Kajal Eyeliner will help keep your eyeshadow in place for longer.) When
smudging, the eyeliner should therefore be spread over the entire area where your eyeshadow will be applied.
4. Use a lightly dabbing, rolling motion to apply Dr. Hauschka Eyeshadow in Taupe to the outer upper lids and the lower lids over the eyeliner. Smudge the eyeshadow to the inner corners of the eyes.
5. Use the subtly delicate Dr. Hauschka Eyeshadow in Ivory to highlight the inner corners of the eyes and under the eyebrows, blending well with a brush.
6. Finally, brush the eyelashes with Dr. Hauschka Volume Mascara in Black. For a more intense result, apply twice.
1. Apply Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm or Lip Care Stick.
2. Use lightly dabbing motions to apply Dr. Hauschka Lipstick in Violet Marble to the lips.
3. For a stronger emphasis on the lips, follow the lipstick with Dr. Hauschka Lipliner in Warm Red.