Powerful smoky eyes with stained lips.
“I wanted to create a very glamorous look inspired by the vivid cherry red Lanvin dress Emma was wearing. I played with jewel tones on the eyes and lips and kept the skin looking dewy for a modern twist. The whole look is light and playful and reminds me of the late '70s or early '80s.”—Chanel celebrity makeup artist Rachel Goodwin.
- Chanel Base Lumière Illuminating Makeup Base
- Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup in Vanilla
- Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Black Brown ($9.99; buy it here!)
- Revlon PhotoReady Primer + Shadow in Pop Art (the emerald green shade was used wet as a liner and dry as the shadow)
- Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara in Noir
- Chanel Sculpting Eye Brow Pencil in Brun Natural
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous ($9.99; buy it here!)
- Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamel in Seashell (limited edition from The S/S ’13 Collection by Gucci Westman, available in April 2013) or try Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Ballerina