Smoky eyes and soft pink lips.
"[She] definitely had something in mind as far as the look. Emily wanted smoky eyes paired with soft pink lips that echoed her Lorraine Schwartz ruby earrings."—makeup artist Jenn Streicher for Hourglass Cosmetics.
3. To conceal imperfections, use two shades of Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer: Fair, a light shade, around the nose and as a highlighter, and Sand, a slightly darker shade, applied under the eyes.
4. Complete the skin finish by applying the new Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light all over the complexion. (Available in six different lighting settings, it delivers a multi-dimensional luminescence by capturing, diffusing and softening surrounding light. “It softens and enhances everything,” says Streicher.)
5. Apply Hourglass Superficial Waterproof Bronzer all over the face and neck to create a radiant glow. Then use the bronzer shade from Hourglass Illume Crème-to-Powder Bronzer Duo in Sunset to contour the cheeks and jaw line, and apply the blush shade onto the cheekbones.
1. Line the eyes with Hourglass Film Noir Kohl Eye Pencil in Espresso and soften the line with a brush.
2. Apply the shell shimmer shade from Hourglass Visionaire Eye Shadow Duo in Gypsy as a highlight on the brow bones.
3. Follow with a matte brown eyeshadow on the lids.
4. Apply Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara to the lashes to volumize, lengthen and separate them.
5. Amplify the brows with Hourglass Arch Sculpting Brow Pencil in Soft Brunette.
1. Infuse the lips with a beautiful wash of colour courtesy of Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Crème Lipstick in Edition, a soft pink shimmer.